- Deposit Mobilisation – Through funded current and savings accounts. The bank will drive account opening through its branch and business development teams.
- Women and Student Banking – Women and students represent are a growth segment that the bank aims to create value for by offering unique and differentiated products
- Personal Finance – Through credit products targeted at individuals. These will include credit facilities to facilitate vehicle and land purchases.
- Internet Banking – Premier bank’s mobile banking service will allow retail customers to check their accounts, transact, make payments and send money anytime – conveniently wherever they are. The key target groups for Retail Banking include;
- Employees of International Organizations operating in Somalia
- Local recipients of remittances from the Diaspora
- The general public who need financial services
To effectively compete in this segment, the bank will rely on comprehensive delivery channels, trained sales teams and technology driven operations. The main delivery channels for this segment are physical branch network, ATMs positioned at strategic locations, Internet Banking platforms and Card services (Debit and Prepaid Cards).